Re: [Amc-list] Big three bailout

 Joe Fulton asked,,,,,,

"And how much to those Jap fat cats make?  Does anyone know?"

I tried to find out, but ran into this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF6lxILnRuE

How long will it be before you see anyone of the Big 3 CEO's change their attitude to this guys?
Employees know where their paycheck comes from. The ones I know are willing to give up pay to ensure their company keeps operating. What they don't want to do is give up pay while the guys who got them in the fix, keep their 7 figure salaries and stock options.
Share the pain like this guy is doing and the employees will go to the wall for you.
FWIW
Don