Re: [Amc-list] fuel pickup filter?

I had a similar problem on my Dodge pickup earlier this year.  I
found a cross-reference to an AC Delco part, 5651705.  This strainer
fits a 5/16" pickup tube.  It cost me about $18.  I just checked at
Year One.  They have one listed for GM products, P/N JJ889 for $12.90
and one for Mopar, P/N BG923P that looks nearly identical, but costs
$20.95.  Both fit 5/16" pickup tubes.

--Glen