[Amc-list] Rebel Wagon 3rd seat? Cool 6 manual FLoor pans?

[Amc-list] Rebel Wagon 3rd seat? Cool 6 manual FLoor pans?

OK, so today I had a chance to drive the Reb Wag.  It is decent, though a stripper.  No PS, no PB badly cracked dash... 232.  I was pleasantly surprised to find it was a manual... cool!  Suddenly my plan changed.

It does need quite a lot of work... clutch, brakes are gone (will convert front to discs right away, rears later), something clunking in front end and feels like the engine/trans mounts are nasty!

I am going to have to put a 5 speed in here!  My only question is, to sell this to the wife, this has to seat more than the Wagoneer!  Can I take the 3rd seat from an Ambo Wagon and put it (and the floor plates also, of course) in the back of the Rebel.  I believe I know where there is a salage yard 70-71 Ambo Wagon with the 3rd seat.

Also, anyone have any floor pans?  Is my assumption that any year Rebel, Ambo or Mat front floor pans will work?

This will be a cool deal if I can make it work.  I just can't really make a case for it unless it does something my other herd members don't do!

Have a great week,

Jesse