[Amc-list] Trade: 70 Hornet for early American station wagon?

[Amc-list] Trade: 70 Hornet for early American station wagon?

I'm about to get serious moving the Hornet out of here. It's going to
waste. I built this rock-solid, bottom-up Hornet and now I never drive
it. It's too new for me!

'83 258ci full rebuild, 904 torqueflite rebuilt, rear axle new bearings,
all new U joints, disc brakes, chassis is just about perfect. I think
there's a worn out strut bushing, but everything came apart, inspected
repaired and made perfect.

Absolutely ZERO, NO rust. None. Mediocre paint job, but it looks good.
All new restified interior. Typical door crack problems on drivers door,
and the door striker in the chassis has cracked the sourrounding metal
which Inever repaired (but the hinges are new).

Gas it up, drive cross country and back without even checking the oil.
Mobil1 only since rebuilt.

I WANT: pre-1964 American station wagon NO RUST (floor pan, door edge,
or surface rust OK maybe) in overall solid condition. Straight, repairs
OK I'm not a restorer. Don't care about paint much. Manual trans
preferred. Running condition, OR immaculate chassis. Two door wagon I'd
cut slack in other areas for. Not someones defunct project with frozen
suspension.

I'm in Los Angeles, no way to transport a car here, but the Hornet
drives nice.

Price differential negotiable.