Re: [Amc-list] FW: [wastewatts] Re: rod oven.

Re: [Amc-list] FW: [wastewatts] Re: rod oven.

yeah, I know, but, hmmmm.
Propane has a lower flash point than gas, done outside on my hillside with me standing uphill so the evaporates head away...

I have a nice steep bank I could set a table up on.

Oh, I know how things are done up there!
Been there seen that!

I've seen some spooky sheet done round here too!

Is it realy more dangerous than the rod oven burning away and the rods a nice comfortable 425*s?

Come on Joe, If you did not live in California with ma Ca learing over your shoulder you'd try it !
Go ahead confess, you have a little Rebel in you! (AMC content! Rebel, ha!)

:)

How's that 65 coming?
Or did you say you had to take I week off from it?
I forget stuff.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV