Re: [Amc-list] Dec 7th 1941 PEARL HARBOR DAY

Re: [Amc-list] Dec 7th 1941 PEARL HARBOR DAY

I just got home from two Pearl Harbor remembrance events this
morning......at the 2nd event  held at the local Warhawk Air
Museum there were 11 Pearl Harbor survivors and 7 members of the Idaho
Pearl Harbor Survivor Ass. who closed out  there local chapter after 42
years do to there advancing age. .. Pearl Harbor KIA .. Navy 2,008 ..
Army 218, Marine 109, Civilians 68 total 2,403

..............as Joe said let not ever forget............

Jim Shadwick
AG! USN Ret.
Nampa, Idaho
AMC owner driver