Re: [Amc-list] Dec 7th 1941 PEARL HARBOR DAY

Re: [Amc-list] Dec 7th 1941 PEARL HARBOR DAY

" From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" HI guys. Please take a minute today to remember the 2400+ young men
" who lost their lives 67 years ago today at Pearl Harbor. Fly your US
" Flags proudly in their memory. May the dastardly attack never be
" forgotten. Thanks, Joe

may we also never forget the radar techs who spotted the incoming
blips nor their commanders who blew off the sighting when they
could've given many minutes' warning.  the day would live very
differently in our memories if they had taken it seriously.