Re: [Amc-list] Rambling of toyless guy, was, Finally got the T96 out of

Re: [Amc-list] Rambling of toyless guy, was, Finally got the T96 out of the 62 Classic - now a question

yeah, pick on the crippled guy....

I got CRS , bad.
I been screwing up stuff, dates, numbers math, you name it!
I't driving me nuts, then the guy with the piston pin jig....

Good news is my pcp pia doc has told me to taper off the nuerontin. Good thing as it is aweful stuff!

I got two appts with pain clinics and one with a nuerologist in the next two weeks. I am very, very hopeful, but also very nervous they will be as helpless as last time.

I haven't touched the convertible in a month. I think it will be getting some zinc primer sprayed on the latest patches and moved outside. I got fuel filler to replace on the 98 Altima as it has rusted through around where it mounts to the quarter! You remember that rust stuff we have back here? Then I bought a red led flex strip to replace the $104 rear spoiler light. I'm planning on cutting the original leds out of the front of the light and attaching the red flex strip with metal HVAC tape. No way I'm paying $104 for spoiler mount brake light on a 10 year old car! Call it RM if you want. $100 for that light is nuts!

   Then once I got those issues taken care of I'll put the American in. I need to order up a set of window scrapers and modern seatbelts. The I will put the roll down rear quarter glass and sound deadner with new carpet in the American!  Surely I can get that done by spring/summer.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>