From: <Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amxron@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "AMC/Rambler owners,drivers and fans."
<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 7:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] PEDALS

> Did they standardize pedals after 69 or 70?
> I know that 69 and earlier they are specific and trying to move them from
one body style to another takes it out of the realm of bolt in.
> Been there, done that, sold the AMX pedals that would not fit the American
for a profit though!

> If you are going hydraulic, then yeah, most any AMC pedal can be used
since a bracket may be needed anyway.
> To get the Z-bar to work would tak some extensive reworking and the Zbar
itself is different and mounted different say from the Javelin AMX line to
the American. I believe the same to be true from the Hornet Gremlin body to
the Javeline also. It's been many years since I worked on the Gremline
clutch linkage so not sure.