Re: [Amc-list] TBI fuel injection tuning...

Frank Swygert wrote:
> I tend to agree with you on your thoughts about carbs, but still
> dislike them compared to any type of EFI. You drive in mostly nice
> weather, with only some somewhat radical altitude changes on
> occasion.

Yeah, us Left Coasters can afford to not hate carbs... :-) You are right
all around.

Funny, sort of, is that my IAC keeps sticking, sometimes idle is high,
sometimes too low to idle! I don't have any squrty cleaner, but if I
take it out and wipe it off it runs OK for a while.  Mark pointed out I
must have PCV or other gunk getting in there. I gotta research this...