Re: [Amc-list] TBI fuel injection tuning...

Re: [Amc-list] TBI fuel injection tuning...

That's the biggest reason I love my efi setup on the American.
Granted Chrylser wrote the pam for it.
It starts it run way good.
No tuning, stumbling, stalling, etc, etc;
I get 27+ highway
22-24 combined.
I would really, really have to hammer on it to get it under 20mpg I expect.
I haven't seen those numbers on any of the tanks I put through it that I know are accurate accounts of use.

Hard to tell  sometimes when you steal gas out of it for your lawnmower!
It's so easy with the schrader valve on the fuel rail, an old A/C gauge set hose, and a jumper in the fuel pump relay slot.
 2 gallons only takes a coulpe of minutes.
--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>