[Amc-list] Javelin Window Placement

My installer is having a devil of a time re-installing the side
(roll-up) windows in my '69 Javelin.  The front guide is missing
from the driver side and neither side will align properly so that
they can bond the channel at the bottom.

Does anyone have a detailed assembly drawing on what is
supposed to be there and where it goes?

Can anyone recommend an AMC vendor that has the right
pieces to install the window?

ANY HELP will be appreciated.  I was hoping to have the
car ready for the Moultrie (Georgia) meet this weekend, but
this makes it look iffy.

All best,

Jay Honeycutt
912-996-6296