Re: [Amc-list] Yahoo! News Story - Big 3 carmakers beg for $25B, warn of

Re: [Amc-list] Yahoo! News Story - Big 3 carmakers beg for $25B, warn of catastrophe - Yahoo! News

Al l I can say is if they could not read the writing on the wall let them sit in the mess.Buy out this, buy out that, Prolonged death.

Jap crap?
How about G.M. crap?
Been there, bought that, got treated like $#!T.
My Brother-in-law is going for the same Nissan Altima his daughter and my wife and I just bought.
He as had G.M for years, won't buy another after the last two.
Maybe they fixed their quality control issues.
Their people skills still SUCK.

How many people work in the JAP CRAP plants now located inside the U.S?

--

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: j gray <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>