[Amc-list] 304/360 dimentions

just doing some measuring today. tryint to figure out about where my 304 will sit in casper. (and with this guy having a 360/auto for sale cheap, thinking about jumpin on it instead) the motor mounts look like they are on the front of the block? how wide is the motor with exhaust mans. on and length from water pump to bellhousing mount?? i got my bare 304 block sittin here with the heads on now. man, by my tape measure, it looks like its JUST close enough to fit in the 63 american to just make a guy mad when he dont want to cut it all up. maybe if it dont take a lot of cuttin, and i can somehow fit it in without removing the heater, i might have to just try it.... hehe. 304 with auto would be enough fun in that light little guy...

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules