-------------
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:28:24 -0800 (PST)
From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>

guy wanting $150 for an amc 360. has auto for it also. hmm... wouldnt it be cool if it could fit in the 63 american without all kinds of surgery? im thinking FUN FUN FUN... dont magine it would be hard to get that thing into 10's in the 1/4 hehe.

http://boise.craigslist.org/pts/923296740.html

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"