Re: [Amc-list] Weber 32/36 DGEV Issue

Todd Tomason wrote:
> I had put the regulator between the fuel filter and the carb....  Took the regulator back off
> and runs fine.
>
> Any ideas?  Did I just waste $30 on this regulator?

You have it plumbed right (in the final line to the carb).

There's pressure, and there's volume. They're of course not the same.
Sounds like your regulator cannot flow enough fuel volume (gallons per
minute). If so, it's either a broken unit, one for a motorcycle or other
low-flow application, or it's a ripoff junk unit. What brand is it?

I'm running a 32/36 DGEV on my 258 Hornet. No regulator, but one is
probably a good idea.