Re: [Amc-list] Speaking of Nash cans...

" From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" You got to wonder what this peopel are thinking running ads like that?
"
" Must be a dealer!
"
" A frined tried to buy a CRV last week, drove up to the dealer about an hour away after seeing it on the internet. He called first, confirmed the car was there, and the price.
"   He looked at it, drove it, offered the dealer $300 less than the listed internet price. The dealer came back with a "sorry, that was a mistake, we need $500 more than the internet price"!

in some states at least, if they put it in print they're bound by it.
a few years ago a friend got a diesel dodge pickup for several
thousand under sticker because the dealer forgot to add the price of
some mandatory options when they printed their ad...