Re: [Amc-list] Classic gas tank leak

If you have the tank boiled out, it should be pretty safe to braze back
together. The tank in my wagon had a couple of holes put in it to pull
the giant dent out of the bottom and the shop that did it brazed small
patches over the holes they made. They also installed a drain plug and
brazed the bung in. Both the tank and shop showed no signs of having
exploded.

Matt

On 11/4/2008 8:18 PM, Tom Jennings spouted this sage advice:

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH