Re: [Amc-list] Made a boo boo today

I played hookey, too. Got the copper spray stuff for the head gasket.
Thought long and hard about the Rambler. Decided to make dog food
(brown rice, chick peas, mixed vegetables, lean beef), then went for a
walk with the kids and one of the beagles.

I think Rooby sniffed every squirrel, deer and dog path in the park!
Put her on a 20' leash and she had a good time. Shhhh - don't tell
anyone, but I skipped Rambler work last week and went to Helen GA for
Octoberfest.

Sounds like good progress on the Rambler! I might take a day off this
week and get back to work on mine.