Re: [Amc-list] Made a boo boo today

Joe Fulton wrote:

 > Ruined.

Sucks! And we'll all torment you, because not one of us has ever ruined
anything!

 > When I'm working on a car on Sunday I'm thankful to
> be alive and I'm in church anyway.

That sounds about right to me! I will pleasantly and pointlessly 'go
through' some of the rusty, dirty old metal cast-off-capitalist-goods
that happen to be Rambler parts, then go walk the dogs along the LA
River on this grey-cloudy-then-sunny day. Then get to a bunch of work.
(There's a local Nash meet; I really should get up there, but I am too
tired to rush around.)

 > Hey, I just recalled
> the long discussion on the list about "motor" versus "engine" a few
> years ago.  No one seems to care now.  Maybe we grew up.

Grow up!? Nahh, now we refer to them as 'those damned infernal
contraptions'.