Re: [Amc-list] weatherstripping for doors

Just tell Peter you want the later model rubber wiper edge instead of the factory correct "fuzzy" outside and he'll fix you right up! He even found a wider wiper to properly seal my tailgate window. The factory seal wasn't touching the window even when it was new! I'm not sure if he has anything without the chrome, the pieces he made for me would have been correct for later models.

----------
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 19:30:41 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

You know I had one of RS's catalogs at home and never thought to look for it.
There is some amazing Shtuf in there!
I have long hesitated to buy belt strips from Peter as I want something with out chrome and that has a wiper edge and you can't get the info out of JC biteme web site easily!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"