Re: [Amc-list] weatherstripping for doors

Re: [Amc-list] weatherstripping for doors

You know I had one of RS's catalogs at home and never thought to look for it.
There is some amazing Shtuf in there!
I have long hesitated to buy belt strips from Peter as I want something with out chrome and that has a wiper edge and you can't get the info out of JC biteme web site easily!
The ones I want are right there in RS's catalog!
I see they want extra for shipping the 96" strip.
Wonder if they'll hack it into shorter lengths before shipping?
Don't get me wrong, I thnk Peters stuff is well done and have heard nothing but good things about it.
I just want something a little more custom fitting!

I don't want the rainwater getting in behind all my window screen and body putty :]

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>