Re: [Amc-list] weatherstripping for doors

Re: [Amc-list] weatherstripping for doors

I got a set for my 63 American from www.restorationspecialties.com. They
had no made up kit, but they guy on the phone knew the car off hand! and
got me the stuff that worked. The trunk seal was close enough, but the
door seals were 100% correct.

The hardtop seals are not available as a kit;I have my pass. door seals
out and this weekend (just got paid!) plan on finding the clsoest equiv.
and ordering it.

I got Hornet stuff from Peter Stathes. That stuff was reasonably priced
and fit 100% perfect.