Re: [Amc-list] scavenging in a stock exhaust system?

Frank Swygert wrote:
> I don't know about scavenging, but the little 196 OHV DOES like to
> have it's airways opened up!

Yeah that's pretty much as I figured! There's 1/75 or so there now (it's
not the factory soda straw), I'll get a 2" Summit muffler and get the
tubes bent up locally.

I'vehad good luck with the SUmmit muffler on the Hornet. Louder than
stock, but nice sound. They're $38 (plus shipping) 2" in and out.

If anyone has a better suggestion I'm open to it. Free flowing slightly
louder OK but Cherry BOmb would be fun for about 60 minutes...!