Re: [Amc-list] scavenging in a stock exhaust system?

Message: 16
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:11:10 -0700
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] scavenging in a stock exhaust system?
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > I've heard different theories.

Well from the resounding silence, I think I'll go with 2.25" front to
back with a good muffler. I didn't really think there was much to be
done but hey,...

I think I've heard that too big an exhaust may be counterproductive
though, even though that's counterintuive in some ways since it's not
like there's any tuned resonance going on in systems like this.