Re: [Amc-list] Sound mats and belts

<snip>
> there are several types of bedliner, and the best ones need to be
> sprayed on hot.  they are of course substantially more expensive and
> can't be done at home.
>
> all of them need careful surface prep to make them stick properly; if
> you don't, they just bead up.  one site said good jobs were 90%
> preparation, 10% application.
</snip>

Line-X (sprayed hot) is about the same cost as Rhino Liner (sprayed
cold). I had the bed in `07 Ram sprayed by Line-X and besides looking
better (not that that matters under carpet and such), it also flowed
better into the nooks and crannies than the Rhino Liner did on my El
Camino. Prep wise, they told me they really want to put it over properly
cured paint but they can do it over an epoxy primer.

Matt
--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH