[Amc-list] (auto trans)

All of the problems you fellas are talking about with the old
Borg Warner automatics is exactly why I switched to a manual.
I had too many problems over too many years with those automatics.
It's no wonder AMC switched to Chrysler automatics in 72. I'm just
sad that it didn't happen much earlier so the white Javelin would have
had a better automatic with huge support from the aftermarket.
some day maybe with the green Javelin I may get the 727 or something,
but for now manual T5 rules !!!

Armand