[Amc-list] brakes

i had drum brakes on my amc. got tired of them when at highway speeds. ditched my 9x2 maunal drums for something a little more apealing, and MUCH more stopping power. 2000 mustang gt disk brakes fit right on in 1 afternoon of work. check out my photos of the hack. should work for most amc's. not real sure how the will work for the already disk brake cars. maybe someone else has info on if they have floating rotors, or the hub is integral with the rotor. if its floating rotor, can be done the way i did mine. photos at www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules

for more info just ask.

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules