Re: [Amc-list] 67 Ambassador convertible is finally in the paint shop

Re: [Amc-list] 67 Ambassador convertible is finally in the paint shop

I have a set of NOS 67-68 Ambassador station wagon rear springs and an ADDCO rear swaybar kit ready  to install while my Ambo is on the hoist at the body shop. already have air shocks on it but really need to install the new springs. I think the sway bar will be a great addition. WISH i could locate a larger diameter front sway bar to install. Hope to pull the engine out this week so the painter can prep/paint the engine compartment. Will keep you posted on progress. Thanks,Joe