Re: [Amc-list] Overflow, overflowing

Sounds like you may have a defective radiator cap.  You might not need a 15 psi cap but you might need a new one at your present capacity (14 psi?).  Or your cooling system efficiency (dirty radiator, rusty cooling passages in block) could be just at the limit for the amount of power (and heat) that the engine makes.  When you exceed that limit, things go haywire.

Joe Fulton