---------------
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 00:19:20 -0400
From: "Rocky Lear" <lear31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone have a compiled list of parts needed to rebuild the front end of a 71 Hornet with a V8? I like MOOG quality parts. Also need the preferred place to get front coils these days. I can live with a little higher, non stock stance in the front. In fact, I prefer it. Any help is appreciated!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"