Re: [Amc-list] Fw: My Car is going to be on TV !

Re: [Amc-list] Fw: My Car is going to be on TV !

Bill,
  Do you know what day your Rambler will be featured? I am not usually up
that early but I can tape it.

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 09:07:22 -0700 (PDT) WILLIAM SERCKIE
<realtorbill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> From: WILLIAM SERCKIE <realtorbill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: My Car is going to be on TV !
> To: "Me" <realtorbill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Friday, October 24, 2008, 11:06 AM
>
> Greetings All,
>
> I just recived word that my 1965 American 220 will be featured on a
> segment of
> "I love My Car".  This feature is a segment of news on ABC 7 Chicago
> and is run Monday thru Thursday at 6:10 A.M.   To my Knowledge, it
> will be the third American Motors product to be on the show in its
> 10+ year history...Maybe I will win car of the month which is
> usually aired on the last day of the month...
>
> If anyone is in the viewing area and would like to vote, or if you
> would just like to vote for an AMC, follow the link below and vote
> after at the end of the month, probably the 27th thru the 30th
>
> And as we say here  in Chicago " Vote Early and Vote Often"
>
> The Link Is As Follows:
> http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=resources/traffic&id=5808187
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill Serckie
> Coldwell Banker Real Estate & Mortgage Services
> 2 River Place Suite "K"
> Lansing, IL 60438

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
namdra1@xxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
'09 AMC NATIONALS (Date & Location to be announced)
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766