[Amc-list] Brake Woe's

I'm having to pump the brake peddle on the Jav to get it to stop. (Peddle will fade to the floor and then pumping will stop the car.) I checked the fluid levels and they have not gone down. This tells me master cylinder trouble. Would this be your consensus also? If so, is it rebuildable or should I simply replace it? Car has power steering, does this cause any issues replacing it that would make it hard for me to do myself?
Thanks,
Neil Shaw
'72 Javelin SST with 304