---------
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 20:06:06 -0700
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

Yar, and what Andrew sez.

I didn't say the thing that surprised me -- price. Apparently a Model T,
  $5000 is mid priced. I tink the geezer factor is the reason.

(Geezer factor, meaning, each car era seems to have it's nostalgic
cohort; when they get old enough that they start demographically dying
off, their toys go on the market. It'll happen to me, so I ain't making
fun of them!)

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"