-------------
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:01:29 -0400
From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

I'll try replacing the head gasket one more time and not put so much
Permatex Copper tube goo on it. I'm thinking I did a poor job on the
headgasket and that is part of my problems (exhaust is blue from oil,
but also has a HECK of a lot of condensation in it. Not sure if I got
a problem with rings and headgasket, or just one, or just the other.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"