Re: [Amc-list] Things to do with old cars

Re: [Amc-list] Things to do with old cars

There's a local club up in Cartersville that is part of Contemporary
History Vehicle Association (or something like that). They focus on
cars 20 years old and older - and seem to do a lot of rides. I really
want to get the Rambler running and tag along for a Pumpkin run.

Not the same as the SoCallTT stuff. It's a totally different focus and
different group of people - but I'm hoping it will be fun. Looking at
the group at first, I thought what a bunch of old folks! Then I
glanced and myself in the mirror. Reality has a bad way of sneaking up
on a fella.