Re: [Amc-list] Chrysler sale

Go get em Joe! Archemedies sounds like the political party he belongs
to!!!

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 20:57:25 -0700 (PDT) Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> WHERE the heck did anyone pay $85 / hour????? I've never heard of
> even 1/3 that per hour for factory workers! Indian cheif/ DR maybe.
> haha! Sorry...but i dislike  imports of any brand. NOOO offence
> intended. I have several old AMC's/ a couple of Old Fords and i
> drive a  F150 and a  Mustang also. Wife has a Ford small SUV ans a
> 74 AMX. WHY should they have moved factories?? THAT statement is
> kinda silly!! NO way could they build another factory AND make a
> profit..IFFF the standing factory was functional! Just my 2
> cents,Joe

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
namdra1@xxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
'08 AMC NATIONALS (Date & Location to be announced)
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766