[Amc-list] Chrysler sale

WHERE the heck did anyone pay $85 / hour????? I've never heard of even 1/3 that per hour for factory workers! Indian cheif/ DR maybe. haha! Sorry...but i dislike  imports of any brand. NOOO offence intended. I have several old AMC's/ a couple of Old Fords and i drive a  F150 and a  Mustang also. Wife has a Ford small SUV ans a 74 AMX. WHY should they have moved factories?? THAT statement is kinda silly!! NO way could they build another factory AND make a profit..IFFF the standing factory was functional! Just my 2 cents,Joe