[Amc-list] Pennzoil Synchromesh Gear Oil - suitable for T96's?

[Amc-list] Pennzoil Synchromesh Gear Oil - suitable for T96's?

I know gear oil has been discussed and discussed again. I know not to
use the heavy duty or high performance stuff, as it is bad for
synchromesh transmissions or something like that. Question: is
Pennzoil Synchromesh gear oil good for the T96? It states it is good
for brass, bronze and copper components.

So - anyone use it? Good, bad or indifferent?