Re: [Amc-list] Rings?

Well this explains why I liked them so much! (and why they aren't around anymore)
http://www.allbusiness.com/transportation/motor-vehicle-parts-manufacturing/711214-1.html

From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Rings?
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans."

You're a knowledgable parts guy.
Got a part number and source for them?
I also found Hastings online.
It's a beyotch trying to find rings online.
Listings seem all convuluted and hard to descypher one ring style from another!
These take the standard ring 2 @ 5/64 and 1 @ 3/16"

Can't decide how lowbuck to go on this either.
Part of me says, clean it hone it and run it.
Other parts says get a little more dish milled into the pistons and deck the block.
I know the costs involved in having the pistons done.
Not sure on the block deck.
Then I have to get pushords, etc;

Cheap Bastid, RM will proly win out...

--