Re: [Amc-list] Rings?

Jim Blair wrote:
> Well this explains why I liked them so much! (and why they aren't around anymore)
> http://www.allbusiness.com/transportation/motor-vehicle-parts-manufacturing/711214-1.html

"Among other benefits, engine rebuilders, machine shops, warehouse
distributors, and automotive jobbers will now only need to index the
Perfect Circle product line, the company noted."

Translated, "you don't have any choice now, so you'll have to buy
Perfect Circle. This saves us money."

"index". Thanks.