--------------
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 22:14:29 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

I see no real possible harm in it!
What oil filter would possibly plug up in a standard change interval when it was fed by 1/8" brake line?
my only wonder is about drain-back? Is it controlled with that setup? Would the filter drain to empty, there by having you run the engine on dry valve train till the filter filled?

   What a minute, it there a drain from the outlet of the filter to the pan?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"