Re: [Amc-list] OT: Drll Press

Or, you can just save yourself the expense, stand in a bucket of water
and stick a fork in an outlet. You'll get the same tingly experience
without having to buy and throw anything away. Most of their electrical
stuff is scary looking up close.

Matt

On 10/17/2008 9:55 AM, Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx spouted this sage advice:

--