Re: [Amc-list] 195.6OHV "full flow" oil -- to the head

Re: [Amc-list] 195.6OHV "full flow" oil -- to the head

I see no real possible harm in it!
What oil filter would possibly plug up in a standard change interval when it was fed by 1/8" brake line?
mY only wonder is about drainback? Is it controlled with that setuo? Would the filter drain to empty, there by having you run th eengine on dry valve train till th efilter filled?

I really have not idea, by my eternal pessimist is whispering something about that in my ear...
There should be an easy to get check valve to eliminate the concern, maybe...

So I'm now wondering the full plan.  Will the outlet of the filter feed only the valve train or have the drain to the pan too?  How do you control that to make sure the drain does not dump the oil all into the pan?

   What a minute, it there a drain from the outlet of the filter to the pan?

WTF do I know???

  Oh, yeah, Friday night and I got to babysit...

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>