Re: [Amc-list] Big motor small heads,,,

" From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" Idealy the single cylinder pipes would all be the same length to start with.

that would also be the peakiest.  since the front half and back half
are even-firing 3s, grouping each separately then combining with a
y-pipe allows you to set different lengths, spreading out the
cross-scavenging peaks.  'tri-y' headers always give the broadest
powerband.

combining the iron manifolds with a y-pipe would be an interesting
compromise.

" Should be doable, but no-one has stepped up to that plate to my knowledge!

that would sure be one mean-looking bundle of snakes...