Re: [Amc-list] Rings?

Don't know if they are still available out there, but Muskegon always gave me the best bang for my buck. I'd slap those suckers into some pretty badly worn motors and they would still seat in less than 1,000 miles and get over a year's running without power loss, even when ran hard.

From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] Rings?
To: xjlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (XJlist), strokers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	(Strokers),	AMC-DelMarVA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (AMC-DelMarVA:
	yahoogroups.com),	amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx (AMC List)

Hey, I asked around about ring choices when doing a basic rebuild type thing in a non bored block.
I received zip answers! nada...
Anyone have any thoughts on what rings I should use in this build?
Good standard bore block, nice and clean, no ridge at all, none.
Pistons are coated skirt standard bores.
Do I use moly rings or do I use plain old cast rings and replace them sooner, if needed?
I seriously do not think I will wear out a set of cast rings in this motor with my current usage level.
I do question whether it is a non issue? Will the current moly rings seat and work fine in this type of rebuild?

Anyone?