[Amc-list] modern six in an old-six hole

[Amc-list] modern six in an old-six hole

i have a 63 440H with no motor in it right now. a 2.5/auto would be a neat set up for that car i think. it already has auto, and would be for my wife to drive (suicide for her to drive man.) should be GREAT fuel milage if the motor was built right with good rear gearing. hey jim, bring your 2.5L down to me (eastern or) ill figure out how to fit it in.... ;-D

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules