[Amc-list] I Need Some Balls! (Well, can anyone 'Hitch' me up??)

[Amc-list] I Need Some Balls! (Well, can anyone 'Hitch' me up??)

Greetings!
Does anyone have a hitch (bumper mounted or some other mount not requiring
welding) for a '67 American??
I've 'on-off' older ones at home (In Vermont), but I guess I'm not there,
and I'd like to add one to Gracie (my '67 American) anyway.
Used is every bit as good as New...
Gracie has only 39,000 miles and should be able to drag anything I can hook
up anywhere for some distance.
I don't plan to cook her tranny (it is air cooled), so for short hikes, she
should be good enough for 'assembling' the fleet into one place.
I have to collect 'PlainJaneVanilla' (that '62 Classic in Eastern Virginia),
and my truck is beginning to look like a lost cause.
Worse yet, I may have to drag that dammed Dodge to some place where they can
actually determine it's problem (if I fail to do it soon...I am considering
buying an ECM/PCM IF it becomes clear that is the problem.  Changing parts
to troubleshoot is fine if I don't have to buy them as I go (and assuming
the parts are bad to start)).
Anyway, Who has a Hitch for Gracie??  And what shall this cost me??

Jj