From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jim Blair
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 12:48 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Anyone Around Charlottesville VA know anything about
96Dodge Truck with 3.9 V6?

By any chance has the MAP been swapped out? Does it have a MAF sensor? If it
does, did you put in a KNN filter? (the oil from them clog up MAF sensors.
Had a guy try to return a fourth MAF sensor under warranty until I noticed
his KNN sticker. Told him to use a can of MAF sensor cleaner and his problem
went away!)