From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 9:49 PM
To: piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx; AMC/Rambler owners,drivers and fans.
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Anyone Around Charlottesville VA know anything
about96 Dodge Truck with 3.9 V6?

yeah it sounds like the TPS signal is missing or the ecu is bad.
  My nifty new scanner would be handy too.
I just have to wonder why a shop would not be able to find the problme.
Meaning either the shop is not up on things, doesn't have proper tools, or,
there is more hiding in the problem than the obvious!
   One thing I noticed with my tester was that it showed coolant temp as
actual degrees. When looking at air temp it showed voltage. [Has nothing to
do with the subject at all, I just thunk of it]
   If I had the time and was a little closer I'd go take a look at it, but
this weekebd is "parents weekend" at WVU. I got to go be a "parent". I'm
kind of looking forward to seeing what all they do with the freshman in
mechanical engineering!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV